This LEED Gold Design/Build project was completed in 2009 for the US Marine Corps.
The ‘Tropical West Indies’ building includes a large dining room, bar, officer’s private lounge, pro-shop & locker rooms, outdoor cafe’ terrace & fireplace, water feature, golf cart storage, porte-cochere canopy, as well as a stand-alone ‘event pavilion’ with kitchen & ceremonial greenspace for weddings, awards & other special occasions.
High performance features includes:
– Energy & Water Saving fixtures
– Existing mature trees (site cooling)
– Bio-retention swales (storm water)
– Drought tolerant plants (reduced water)
– WaterSmart irrigation (recycled water)
– Reuse of on-site materials